drawjerky

just trying my hand at some illustration and maybe even some sequential art, so in the very unlikely circumstance you like what you see, have money to spare and would like me to do something for said monies... go to drawjerky.com and say so.

Wednesday 5 May 2010

ukuleles


there you go nix... look at them and drool... well,maybe.. on the left the 'ashbyry guild soprano' uke which is electrified so you can plug it into an amp and be HEARD... on the right the 'baton rouge baritone' uke which is tuned like the first four strings on a guitar.. which means i still cant play it...ha ha..

5 comments:

  1. They certainly look better than the one I got. Which, incidentally, is more-or-less in tune now. But I don't think that stringed instruments are for me, really. I don't get the same pleasure from a fretboard as a keyboard, and if it's not fun I'm not doing it.

    Give me another year and maybe we can have a crap jam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've still got that corduroy jacket! It must be real corduroy, to have lasted this long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm trying to think when i last saw you.. if i had it then.. or was it another.. I think it may well have been the one you see.. it's an orvis i think tho i've had to have it lined 5 months back.. cost 55£ and it's already falling apart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always stunned when my chums know the names of clothes makers. Orvis? Fuck off.

    It was at our house in Jarrow - and Fiona didn't like the look of you and took off to her pal's for the duration of your stay. I only mention that now, because it places it in a pre-Molly era, therefore at least five years ago.

    Fucking hell, matey, the years are flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes they are...

    didn't like the look of me? oh dear..

    ReplyDelete