drawjerky

just trying my hand at some illustration and maybe even some sequential art, so in the very unlikely circumstance you like what you see, have money to spare and would like me to do something for said monies... go to drawjerky.com and say so.

Saturday 5 June 2010

funk..

the problem with being in a funk is you don't know just how deep it is until you manage to climb out of it...

so much for my animation/illustration business, the only work I seem to be doing at the moment is digging and weeding and I have some house painting coming up. At least I'm doing some drawing which I feel happier with.. I'll stick a few on here soon.

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you dance the Funky Chicken, cheer yourself up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an excellent idea garry... most of my problem is the inanity of life and unfortunately the 'funky chicken' I think fits into that inanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a world where families of obese people regard shopping for fat and sugar as a leisure activity, the fucking funky chicken is not inane. It's, er, something else.

    ReplyDelete