drawjerky

just trying my hand at some illustration and maybe even some sequential art, so in the very unlikely circumstance you like what you see, have money to spare and would like me to do something for said monies... go to drawjerky.com and say so.

Sunday 4 July 2010

animation..

animation sucks.. I'm sick of it.. not that I seem to do any... I'm meant to be working on a few things at the moment and I just can't bring myself to do anything. It takes too long, not in the respect of 'lot's of hard work' (which actually may be a factor), but something to do with temperament and confidence. It starts off fine.. then it can elevate into 'thats's a good idea' and 'that looks good' and then there is even excitement and anticipation at the possibility of creating something valid (or worthy).... but then I can guarantee about one week later it will not be liked, it'll be viewed as shite and I'll want nothing more to do with it.
It of course doesn't help that I find the idea/reality of sitting in front of a 'puter all day more and more abhorrent as the moments pass...
Fuck it,,, I'm going to go tidy the shed...

3 comments:

  1. Walt Disney never came out with this defeatist talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiftless is hardly the word but I know what you're saying... and I really don't care for Disney (even though I do admire his perseverance).

    At least the shed's tidy...

    ReplyDelete