drawjerky

just trying my hand at some illustration and maybe even some sequential art, so in the very unlikely circumstance you like what you see, have money to spare and would like me to do something for said monies... go to drawjerky.com and say so.

Thursday 15 July 2010

the open...

so the golf is on television and I have work (more like chores) to do so at the moment the golf is obviously winning. Of all the golfers I've met (not many I must admit), 100% of them have been arse-holes and yet I think I would quite like to go and watch 'the open'. Perhaps when it next comes to Lytham because the last time I went to St Andrews I got confused and ended up in Aberdeen having booked a hotel for 3 days. How we laughed...

'Your grannies 19th hole' was, I believe, a comment on my fantastic stupidity...

No comments:

Post a Comment